Thursday, August 1, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid System

Now, I know a lot of the beauty writers and Youtubers have been backed by Olay for this new Fresh Effects System, and I would like you to know that I have not.  This is the only product from the line that I have tried.  I had gone in for a facial recently and I loved how my skin looked immediately upon leaving  I had had the most simple of facials; basically an exfoliator in a steamy room with some moisturizer, but there was still a big difference in my skin.  I could never get myself to go for the Clarisonic system at around $200, but seeing as this Olay system had just launched at $12, I was quick to jump on the wagon.  Obviously, the tiny exfoliating head has less power than a spa's system, but I have been very impressed at how it has held up.  And the toner.... is amazing! I expected just barely a soap, just something to put with the exfoliator to look better.  My skin not only felt fresher, but visibly tighter and more matte than previously.  I wouldn't use this toner everyday, as it is harsh, but I have substituted with regular cleansers and the tool still worked beautifully.

$11-14 
at drugstores, target, ect

texture          8
hold            n/a
application    9
buildability   n/a
overall         8         
total             25/30       I very much recommend this for the price- definitely the best available in this                                     range

No comments:

Post a Comment