Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream

Now that we are in the heat of summer, I have ditched all of my full coverage foundations in favor of lighter, longer-wearing fair. Where I would never call this a proper BB cream (a problem most drugstore "BB's" have), this is a great, light coverage foundation.  With an SPF of 15 and a very moisturizing effect, I feel perfectly covered on long, outdoor days.  This line only has three colors, though I have found no problem in matching the many people I have referred to this product. I cannot lose the concealer with this product, but I love the look and feel of this for summer.

$12-14 
drugstores, target, ect


texture           9
hold               9
application     7
buildability    8
overall          9          
total             42/50

No comments:

Post a Comment