Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Nivea Lait Creme

I picked this up in Paris because I was completely out of all moisturizer.  Honestly, this was just the cheapest lotion in local Monoprix.  This lotion smells like baby powder, not my personal favorite.  It is also a very thin consistency, leaving a sheen on the top.  I really do not feel like this moisturizer get absorbed into my skin at all.  It sits on top, and within five minutes, you skin looks dehydrated again.  There are a lot of good, well priced moisturizers out there, but this isn't one of them.  The best part about this moisturizer is the pump on the bottle.

about 6 euros at local markets

texture        3      (goopy)
hold           2      (leaves skin dry)
application  9      (pump)
buildability 2      (does not absorb)
overall       3                                
total          19/50         very disappointed in this product


No comments:

Post a Comment