Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Korres Lip Butter- Is it worth your money?

Yes.  This butter, at $12 a piece, seemed way too hefty a price tag for me.  However, I broke down after trying a friends.  For a lip treatment butter,it has an impressive color range.  I tend to not use this in the day though, it feels too thick to me for daily use.  However, I turn to this thick butter every night, and I am now waking to soft, still moist lips.  My only issue with this butter is that it is in a pot and you must use your fingers (I don't feel that the squeeze tube version has nearly the same quality). It has neither scent nor flavor, making it the perfect night lip cream.  If you plan on using for as I do, I would opt for the Jasmins color, the nude option.

available at Sephora, Amazon, and Korres.com
Texture      10
Hold          10
Application  5
Buildability  8
Overall        9         
Total          42/50

2 comments:

  1. I had a Korres Guava Lip Butter that I found randomly in my mom's medicine cabinet and it was amazing!
    Keep up the great blog posts and I hope you're enjoying Tokyo! :)

    xo Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! They really last a long time- I've been working on the same pot for a few months now.

      Delete