Saturday, July 27, 2013

Christophe Robin Shade Variation Care

Last September when I was in Paris, I was lucky enough to get my hair colored back from a red it had been bleached weeks before.  I went to the famed Christophe Robin studio, and after the color had been completed, I was given this leave-in conditioner.  I love this so much that I ration it out for myself, only allowing it a few times a month when I want my hair to look amazing.  Mine is in ash brown, and my still damaged hair responds amazingly to this cream.  My sun-bleached, brittle ends come out of the shower several shades darker, matching my roots.  I only need to leave it in my hair about 5 minutes to get the results I want. This line has several shades to match colors accordingly, and other items in the line that I haven't had the pleasure of trying yet.


available for $49 at beautyhabit.com

texture         9
hold            n/a
application    10
buildability   10
overall         10     
total         39/40

No comments:

Post a Comment