Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Soap and Glory Puffy Eye Attack

I bought a few items from this line when I was in London last, and of the three, this is the one I like least.  I have a lot of trouble with under eye circles (I deal with both constant travel and insomnia), and I was very excited about this product.  I gave it a good go, getting halfway through the pot before giving up.  When I used this product, my under eye darkness and puffiness appeared significantly worse than when I didn't.  It has a pleasant sensation when being applied, a heat and then quickly a cooling effect, but given that it doesn't do what it's meant to, its hardly worth it.

8 pounds at drugstores and online in the US



texture           8
longevity      n/a
application     5 (a little unsanitary, being in a pot)
buildability    7
effectiveness  0
total              20/40         definitely not reccomended




No comments:

Post a Comment