Saturday, September 7, 2013

H2O Face Oasis

Because I fly a lot, keeping my face moisturized is a sometimes difficult task, but this moisturizing gel takes care of the job.  It is natural and has a refreshing scent.  The product can be used as either a moisturizer or, applied in a thick layer, a mask as well.  Where it is clearly a very moisturizing product, it doesn't feel too thick or heavy and my skin drinks it up in a minute.

online for $36
I have found it at TJ MAXX for $10

texture              9
hold                n/a
application       6   (would be more sanitary with a pump)
buildability       8
overall              8       
total                  31/40       I very much recommend this product if you need a night moisturizer without anti aging properties.

No comments:

Post a Comment