Saturday, September 7, 2013

Mac Blush- Loverush

Mac blushes are definitely one of my favorite formulations, and now I have found the perfect plum blush for my skin tone.  If you have olive tones, tan or not, this looks like a beautiful, natural flush.  I began using this in the spring when I was pasty white and I am still able to use it now in August with just a slightly darker application.  I really love this blush with a clumpy mascara and otherwise bare-looking face; it give a wonderful, childish glow with a hint of sultriness from the purple.

Mac stores, Nordstrom, and online
$18

texture         9
longevity      9
application    8  (apply very lightly first before building  up)
buildability   10  see above
pigmentation  9               
total           45/50    this is my favorite blush purchase that I can remember.  If you are scared of the color, just try swatching it.  It looks remarkably natural on the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment